Paslm 68:5-6a

"A father to the fatherless, ... is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a



Monday, January 31, 2011

Going to Visit a Little Boy

We went to the State Dept. of Adoption this afternoon and have decided to go visit a little boy. He is 4 years old and has blonde hair and brown eyes. He looks like a real cutie:) Tomorrow we will take an overnight train and visit with him on Wed. We continue to pray for "peace that surpasses all understanding" as we make this huge decision about whether to adopt this precious one.

5 comments:

  1. Praying! (and excited to follow your journey!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...so excited to check in each day--and now to hear about this little boy-Where are you traveling to? I know you've got to be SO cold over there....this time of year was like nothing I've ever experienced (even colder than tough winters in Chicago!) Stay warm and know that you have LOTS of us praying for you! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying and checking daily for updates.
    God knows what He's doing. All is well.
    Courage. Hope. Love. Joy.
    Liz and the gang on Wed. a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is exciting to think that he might be the one. I hope that he is a healthy happy little boy. You will know in minutes if he is the right fit with your family. Good luck!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for you!! I will ask for prayer at Bible Study this morning too.

    ReplyDelete