Paslm 68:5-6a
"A father to the fatherless, ... is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a
Friday, November 12, 2010
Just a few more days until we leave
Just a few more days before we take off for Kiev on Monday. I am running around trying to find travel size everything because Paul wants me to bring just one piece of luggage (and it's not that big of a suitcase) and a carry-on for the month. I know that I can do it, it's just going to be very full. I'm also hitting all the banks in the area to find new bills or at least ones that haven't been folded to take with us. I've already been to 2 and am about half way there. We were told that it's much easier to exchange newer bills. A big thank you for your e-mails and words of encouragement. They mean so much to me. Nicole's friend from MD sent me a stack of index cards with handwritten Bible verses on them and it brought me to tears. I carry them around with me everywhere. I can't believe that in less than a week we could be seeing our new little girl. I am bringing her a stuffed yellow lab dog that Nicole picked out. It looks like our Sophie. I hope she likes it! We are finally all set with what computer to bring. Paul returned the iPad because the camera app. is still not out yet and we really want to Skype the kids with video. We are bringing a Netbook and a couple of cameras that take video. It's all becoming very real...pray for our nerves and that I don't forget anything really important! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(17)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Another Thing to Consider
- We May Be Returning Home for a While
- Back in Kiev
- We Need to Start Over:(
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- We Need Your Prayers
- Photos of Lviv, Ukraine
- Our First Real Visit to the Orphanage
- What a Day It's Been!
- We've Arrived in Lviv
- Meeting with State Dept.
- We Made it to Kiev
- Just a few more days until we leave
- God's Voice & Plans
- Concerns about Suspending International Adoptions ...
- Welcome to our Blog
-
▼
November
(16)
Yahoo!!!!!!! You're in the last stretch~congrads for making it this far!! Can't wait to see pix of your new little girl. God is so good. I loved what you wrote about that Bible verse. There are no coincidences in God's timing. We're praying for you and look forward to hearing from you in Ukraine. Love, the Nutters
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your adoption journey through this blog. You and Paul are in my prayers. May the Lord give you a safe journey. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings.
Suzanne Garrison