Paslm 68:5-6a

"A father to the fatherless, ... is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Paul's Office

I want everyone to know who wonderful the people who work at Paul's office are.  They have been so supportive of us and have filled in the gaps while Paul was gone these past three weeks.  His Office Manager, Liz Parrott, skyped with us so many times to keep Paul in the loop on things, re-schedule patients, and just encourage us.  Paul was in the backseat skyping with Liz as we were speeding to Odessa after court last Friday.  A big thank you to those people who are following our journey and rejoicing with us.

Also, I wanted to let you know that John is back in the swing of things.  He definitely had his energy back.  Unfortunately we were still not able to run around outside, but at least no doctors caught him running around the room that we were allowed to play in!  I think we played with every toy in the back pack between our two playdates, one in the morning and one in the afteroon.  It's still quite cold outside and was snowing today so I hope that it warms up and we can go outside tomorrow.

Lastly, I am still in need of the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services updated approval.  As of now, I can only bring a child home who is less than three years old.  Please pray that Paul will receive this in the U.S. and be able to get it to me before my appointment at the U.S. Embassy before I have to leave. 

3 comments:

  1. Its so nice to know that people can handle things while you are gone. Makes your already emotional journey much more tolerable. Sky.pe is a God sent program, we used it many many many times a day while we were in Odessa.
    Im so glad John is feeling better! Slava Bogu!
    Praying that the USCIS paperwork is handled in a timely fashion and that there will be no delays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Praising God with you for you and John finding one another! We have five little boys, all from Ukraine! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to read your updates...I get so excited to see what's posted each day! The kids must be SO happy to have Paul home--and it must be a relief for you too in some ways--
    Will be praying about that updated approval and the rest of your time there--Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete