Paslm 68:5-6a
"A father to the fatherless, ... is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a
Thursday, February 10, 2011
We Got the Document!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(36)
-
▼
February
(23)
- Looks Like I'm Going Home Sat.
- Only 1 Day Left of the 10 Day Waiting Period
- Answers to Prayer
- Prayer Requests and a Praise
- Some Photos
- Out and About Today
- Paul's Office
- Got to See John Today
- Missing Papa
- It's a Boy!
- Court is Tomorrow
- Trouble in Paradise
- Are We There Yet?
- I've Decided to Stay
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- We Got the Document!
- Still Missing A Document
- Breakthrough Today and Big Day Tomorrow
- Fun at the Playground
- To the Orphanage and Odessa
- More Fun at the Orphanage
- Officially Started the Process of Adopting Today!
- A Great First Meeting
-
▼
February
(23)
Thanking God with you that all is proceeding. Will keep on praying... Tricia
ReplyDeleteSlava Bogu! That is great news!
ReplyDeleteOh how the American media is ruining a lot for a lot of people...
Praise the Lord! And turn off the TV set! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That is great news!
ReplyDeleteI rarely watch Dr. Phil~ but someone had posted about that episode so I watched it~ and my first thoughts were that this episode would hurt someone in process of adopting. I'm so thankful it worked out. And why can't the media pick up something nice for a change???
I'm enjoying the pics~ we were there in 07!
Di and Paul we are just so thrilled that this is finally coming together - what a blessed little boy to be placed with such loving wonderful people - God is good!! I can't wait to see his picture and I'm sure the kids are so excited to meet him. Will you bring him home with you? Or is that another trip over? Bless you both and give him a big hug from us!!
ReplyDelete