Paslm 68:5-6a
"A father to the fatherless, ... is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(36)
-
▼
February
(23)
- Looks Like I'm Going Home Sat.
- Only 1 Day Left of the 10 Day Waiting Period
- Answers to Prayer
- Prayer Requests and a Praise
- Some Photos
- Out and About Today
- Paul's Office
- Got to See John Today
- Missing Papa
- It's a Boy!
- Court is Tomorrow
- Trouble in Paradise
- Are We There Yet?
- I've Decided to Stay
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- We Got the Document!
- Still Missing A Document
- Breakthrough Today and Big Day Tomorrow
- Fun at the Playground
- To the Orphanage and Odessa
- More Fun at the Orphanage
- Officially Started the Process of Adopting Today!
- A Great First Meeting
-
▼
February
(23)
Love the pictures! We are getting close to traveling to Ukraine and we are trying to decide the best way to do it. We have 4 kids at home and we are planning on doing 2 trips. I am considering going by myself or with my 10 year old daughter for the 2nd trip. My husband coaches my 11 year old's baseball team and also my 6 year old and it will be right in the middle of the season. Plus, it would be nice for him not to use every vacation day that he has. Anyway, I would love to hear your opinion about that. Do you feel safe? You can email me if you would rather do that - joniredding@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have loved following you on your journey!
Joni, I feel totally safe. I have a driver pick me up and drop me off wherever I need to go and I can always call one of my facilitators if I can't communicate well. The Google Translate has been my lifeline. I don't know how you feel about church, but the best thing to do when you get wherever you child is (do you know that yet?) is to find a good church. There will hopefully be some American missionaries living there and it would be wise to get in touch with them as soon as possible so that you have someone to call if you need help. I wouldn't go out when it's dark. I will e-mail you too. I was just being lazy and responding here.
ReplyDeleteHi Diana! Anna B forwarded your blog along to me and i have loved reading about your journey. You are so brave and so obedient to answer this call in your life. How blessed your family will be! It has been very sad around here in Anderson Forest as we mourn with Kelly. The service was beautiful and glorifying to God. Can't wait to meet John and welcome him to Raleigh. love scottie for the barbers
ReplyDelete